28 March 2015

Learning From Others - Spotify Engineering Culture Part 2

Last week I shared part 1 of the Spotify engineering culture and I hope it inspired you to think about your own company culture and how you might modify your own engineering practies, whether that's adopting agile development practices for the first time, or inspecting and adapting the practices you have in place today. I hope it at least fired you up to think about things differently.

This week I'm presenting you with part two and as always I'm interested in hearing your comments about how you've melded new development practices similar to this or how the experiences shared here have inspired you so hit me up in the comments and share with the group ;0)

Enjoy.



Spotify Engineering Culture - part 2 from Spotify Training & Development on Vimeo.